Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Double Standard Indeed...

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/29/mccain-slams-la-times-double-standard-withholding-obama-khalidi-tape/

I don't see what possible reason they'd have to release a tape from several years ago showing Obama toasting a colleague. The two worked together, I fail to see why they're once again trying to portray casual acquaintances as best friends.

I'm really scared that Obama is going to lose because of things like this. Two weeks ago I was convinced he was going to win, now I'm pretty much certain Obama will lose. Negative campaigning always works and McCain's campaign has been nothing but negative. They've pretty much stopped talking about policies at all and gone completely negative. They throw everything out there and I see people buying it. Obviously everyone should vote, especially if they're going to vote for Obama, but I have no hope left in my heart. We've lost so many times before and I can't think this will be any different.