Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm going to wait on this one...

www.courierpostonline.com/news/southjersey/m071...

I'm loath to believe anything that comes out of Forrester's mouth so I'm going to wait on this one before passing judgement. I'd like to see the numbers on the risks located in the different Democratic controlled municipalities as opposed to the Republican ones. I'd bet you'd find that many of the places with huge risks located there (like Camden with all its infrastructure and landmarks) are Democratic controlled while many of the Republican controlled places are one stop light and a gas station. But I could be wrong.

If Doug Forrester had his way I think every Democrat in the state would be resigning, at least that's how it seems to me. Every day he seems to be calling for another Democratic official to resign, it's all just an attempt to trap Corzine by creating a faux scandal where none exists. Hopefully the people of New Jersey will see through his blatant attempts to drum up controversy and see Forrester has no plans for this state other than destroying Property Tax Relief and bankrupting the state treasury (he wants to do to New Jersey what his buddy Dubya did to America).